Why this course
The only state government-approved online course compliant with POSH Act, 2013 – Section 19, Section 24(a) and Rule 13(f):
- • Every employer shall organize awareness programs
- • Mandatory training and sensitization for IC members and employees
- • State government-approved training modules
- • At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate from MSCW
Who should do this course
- This course is ideal for all employees.
What will you learn
- This course will give you an overview of not just the POSH Law, but also why sexual harassment exists in the first place, how to differentiate between the grey areas of sexual harassment, and how you can be the change agent in your organization.
- • Duration: 45 minutes
- • Language: English
- • 30 days’ access from when you start the course
- • Engaging content using different formats – animated videos, comic strips, monologue, interactive activity
- • Easy to administer for large organizations as well
- The Government of India put into effect the ‘Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition, and Redressal) Act, 2013’, commonly known as POSH Law to help create safe and health work environment for women. This Law puts the onus of responsibility of implementing it on the organization/ company.
- As per the POSH Act, every employee must be aware of the Law, clearly be able to understand what sexual harassment is, and redressal mechanism if a sexual harassment incident occurs. This course goes beyond the Act and covers what the precursors to sexual harassment are and how anyone can be a change agent, thus perpetuating an environment of safety, trust and fairness at the workplace.
- PRECURSORS TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT that exist in the ecosystem that surrounds us
- HARASSMENT AT WORKPLACE and what constitutes and does not constitute ‘sexual harassment’, including the grey areas
- THE POSH LAW and the guidelines under it
- THE IMPACT AND RESPONSE – LAW AND BEYOND LAW that will help in creating a workplace culture of safety, trust and fairness in the long run
- HOW TO BE THE CHANGE AGENT so that every individual in the organization can play a role in preventing sexual harassment at the workplace
For multiple users, view price plan